Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that everyone is welcome to do!
Movie Freebie — top ten all time favorite movies, top ten foreign films, top ten rom-coms, top ten 90’s movies, top ten action flicks, top ten tear-jerkers, top ten movies your favorite actor/actress is in, top ten movies with PoC leads, etc. etc.)
10. This is the end: Genuinely one of the funniest and most star-studded movie. Rihanna smashing Michael Cera’s face in… I also think this sets the tone for the rest of the list. Enhjoy!
9. Bad Words: I love Jason Bateman and I adore this movie where he plays a character that enters a spelling bee for kids.
8. Superbad: I just adore stupid movies like these that aren’t about anything but guys stupidity and horniness. I used to just put this on and laugh to it until I fell asleep.
7. The Boss: Melissa McCarthy is one of the funniest actresses in the movie business right now. And this movie is hers and her husbands genius come to life.
6. Easy A: The cliché full and self-aware movie is funny and heartwarming and always picked when me and friends have a sleepover. Incredibly witty!
5. Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead: no one appreciates British humour more than me and these are great for relaxing and just letting stupid humour wash over you whilst you mindlessly finish a bag of crisps.
4. Grown ups: everyone hates Adam Sandler but I really enjoy his movies! I really do! They’re just silly and dumb… I like that. And Grown Ups is one of his recent best movies. I’m a fan of anything Happy Madison-made.
3. 21 Jump Street: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill have incredible chemistry in this and I just love how witty the script it. I think I’ve seen it about 13 times… One time I watched it twice in one day!
2. Bad Teacher: I don’t generally like Cameron Diaz but her performance in this is amazing. Who doesn’t like a movie about a stoner teacher that wants a sugar daddy? Who of us isn’t a stoner teacher that wants a sugar daddy?
1. Four Lions: I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH IT’S THE FUNNIEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!! A PICTURE WILL NOT DO IT JUSTICE SO HERE IS THE TRAILER!