“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
So, I am incredibly happy and surprised that I’ve been nominated!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate
10 – 203 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
- My name is Yasmin and I share a birthday with Neville Longbottom (30/7)
- I’m a third year med student, aspiring orthopaedic surgeon, and melancholic poet
- Despite having grown up, become wise and somewhat smart, I still love a good fanfic!
Favourite dessert: waffles! Are waffles a dessert? I love a good waffle…
Would you rather have hands and feet like a monkey or a long neck like a giraffe? I’m really short and small so I’d love to have a neck like a giraffe to be a bit taller… I also like snooping on my neighbours so!
In a life or death situation, which fictional character would you trust the most? Um, the only trustworthy fictional character there is… Chaol Westfall that literally risked his life for a puppy that wasn’t his and that he didn’t like because it is his duty. THAT’S what a loyal bitch is!
What are your 3 favourite book covers?
Something new you did in 2016: I started a bullet journal that I’m pretty excited about. I don’t have any pictures and it’s back at uni but it’s quite full and I’m very pleased with the outcome. Maybe I’ll do a post about it in a few weeks…
A Link To My Best Post:
Questions For My Nominees:
- What book(s) are you reading right now?
- How do you best track/keep tabs on your reading?
- What’s your favourite book (or bookish item) that you’ve received as a gift?
- What are the three most recent books you’ve bough?
- WEIRD: Jump into a pool full of leeches or a sea with sharks?